Further to the recent Government guidance that viewings and valuations should begin once more, we wanted to reassure all of our team and clients how seriously we take all safety precautions. We’ve outlined these below, to give you comfort that all face to face appointments will be adhering to guidelines.
Before booking a physical viewing or valuation, let’s embrace the virtual revolution first. We have videos and virtual tours of nearly all of our properties now and so will encourage buyers and tenants searching for a home to first watch these and speak to us on the phone with any questions you have, before requesting a physical viewing.
We can also give you a FaceTime/WhatsApp call from within the property and walk you through the space with you safely sitting at home, asking us any questions as we walk round the flat/house ourselves. If you’re an owner looking to sell / rent your flat out, we can meet initially on FaceTime/WhatsApp too and you can give us a tour of your property and we can chat about the valuation and marketing after that.
For physical viewings, here are a few guidelines to read and digest carefully.
- We ask that vendors/current tenants/occupiers wait outside while viewings are completed, or in different parts of a property if it’s large enough. Outside is certainly our preference in the majority of our properties.
- Potential buyers/tenants will not be allowed to touch surfaces including door knobs.
- We will carry wipes and disinfectant. We ask prospective buyers / tenants to bring these too.
- We will be wearing masks and gloves and ask you to do the same.
- No one from our team will be present if they have any COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough. We ask you to not come to a viewing if you have symptoms too.
- Only two people will be able to attend viewings – children and other members of a family will not be able to come.
- We will keep at least 2 metres apart from viewers at all times.
- We will open all internal doors and ensure surfaces, such as door handles, are cleaned after each viewing.
- No viewing will last more than 15 minutes.
- Clinically vulnerable and shielded individuals are discouraged from viewing still.
Please call us for any further questions or concerns you have on 020 7370 4000 or email email@example.com
Our team’s safety, as well as yours, is our priority.